Get Ready for Winter
Winter Time is Right Around the Corner and Helen's Sellin' Team
- If your Lake Home is Vacant be sure to turn your furnace on and leave it at a reasonable temperature to prevent potential freezing.
- OR Shut off your water source and drain your water lines.
- OR Call a plumber to winterize for you.
- Disconnect your exterior hoses and wrap any exposed pipes and spigots.
- Cover or put away your outdoor furniture.
- Bring in or cover delicate plants that won't survive the winter temperatures.
- Cover and winterize boats and wave runners.
- OR Call a reputable Marina to winterize for you.
- Click to download the free 15-page Boater's Guide to Winterizing.
There are many reputable plumbers and boat winterization professionals
at Lake of the Ozarks and most will give you a free estimate.
Click for a list of Plumbers at Lake of the Ozarks.
Click for a list of Lake of the Ozarks Boat Winterizing professionals.